Frustrated Learning How to Market Your Book?
You did the hard part - you wrote your first book (maybe your second or twentieth!) But now it's time to market...and there's SO MUCH to know and do.
- Don't get ripped off by "publishers" promising you the moon.
- Don't throw money at bad promotion sites.
- Don't slowly collect information over the course of several years while you figure out the best moves to make.
Let bestselling Indie author Amy Vansant give you a leg up!
In short, I'll take the years it took me to figure out the basics (with the help of many other writers - it takes a village...) and hand it all to you gift-wrapped! (metaphorically speaking - ribbons not included). I'll also throw in marketing for your book on AuthorsXP.com.
Here's a loose list of things I provide (in addition to a lot of question answering and hand-holding):
- Daily Deal Newsletter Inclusion
- Special Request for Reviews to the Elite Reviewers AND Genre Groups
- Newsletter Swap Club inclusion
- Spotlight Mailing- newsletter featuring your new book/series
- Personal launch recommendations and to-do checklist
Additional tips, advice and personal consultation including:
- Shooting for Amazon best seller status/or USA Today best seller listing
- Setting up your books on Amazon KDP
- Help finding cover designers and editors
- Pre-order or not to preorder
- Tilting the scales in your favor with Amazon algorhythms
- Tips for getting valuable "also read" inclusions on Amazon
- Tips for setting up Bookbub, Facebook and Amazon ads & graphics
- Valuable TO-DO list so you don't miss opportunities
- Cover review and suggestions
- Blurb Review/Writing
- Personal Web Site consultation (web site/email marketing plan redesign available at additional, but reduced cost.)
- My personal list of other promotional sites and when and how to use them
$1000 for hours of private consultation and personalized help. This isn't a generalized marketing help book, this is a real person answering your unique questions and offering help customized for your situation.
I wish I could do it for free, but it is quite a lot of work! But in the end, it should save you ten times as much! This isn't the e-ticket to riches - this is gaining a "life coach" for being an Indie author, putting you on the right path and saving you years of expensive trial and error.
Referrals available on request. Questions? Just ask!