Are your AuthorsXP.com promotional emails arriving late or not at all? It could be your provider thinks it is spam because they are marketing emails. To avoid delays and get your deals in timely manner, WHITELIST emails from us!
How to Whitelist AuthorsXP in Yahoo Mail
You can find one of our emails in your email, highlight that message in the Bulk folder and mark it as Not Spam. Once you do that, Yahoo Mail spam filters will automatically allow future messages from the same address into your inbox.
If you can't find any of our authorsxp emails, try this:
- Click the "Settings" icon, then "More Settings" from the Yahoo Mail menu.
How to Whitelist AuthorsXP in Gmail
- Click the settings button (in the top-right corner of the screen), select SETTINGS from drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the tab labeled “Filtered and Blocked Addresses”
- Click “Create a new filter” and enter @AuthorsXP.com as the domain you want to whitelist
How to Whitelist AuthorsXP.com in Outlook
- Click on “Settings”, then “View all Outlook settings”.
- Go to “Junk email”, then choose “Safe senders and domains” or “Safe mailing lists” to add @AuthorsXP.com emails