Pick a Mission Here! | Your Elite Member Dashboard
Join an elite squad of readers ready for fun special offers & reviewing free eBooks!
FOUR EASY STEPS!
- Request a book
- Download and read the book
- Review the book on Amazon (or other spots)
- Mark the book reviewed on your dashboard!
Then move on to the next book!
ELITE REVIEWER FAQ
- To join, request any Elite Reader Read and Review book. Your information will be shared with the author and entered in the AuthorsXP system so we can both be sure you get the book! YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE ANYTIME.
- The book will then be available on the My Read and Review Books page in your dashboard for download.
- When you're done reading and have left a review on Amazon and/or other places like GoodReads, BN and Bookbub, visit your Dashboard to mark it finished and get more books!
- Notices of FREE read & review books will be included in the Daily Deal newsletter, or you can check your dashboard any time. You may also get the occasional special mission or request (sometimes with perks and bonuses)!
- NO OBLIGATIONS. Hate a book? Just mark it "not reviewing" and move on!
I didn't get a book I requested.
Check your Dashboard. This is also where you can find all the book you've requested for download.
I tried to download a book and I nothing happened.
It should have downloaded to wherever you have your browser set to download. Check your computer, and if you still have an issue,
I didn't like the books I got and now I don't get anymore.
When reviewers have five books "checked out" they no longer receive new books from new authors. To correct this, mark books you've reviewed in your Dashboard. You can also mark books in the dashboard off as "NOT REVIEWING" this will close that book and clear slots for new books. You do NOT have to read or review a requested book if you hate it!
An author asked me to buy his/her book and now I'm turned off on the whole thing.
This is FORBIDDEN. If an author asks you to buy their book to review
My reviews are being pulled off Amazon.
Write Amazon and let them know you're not a spammer, just a reviewer! Sometimes their security systems mistake a real reader for someone trying to trick the system with fake reviews. I've heard sending an email to