From the best-selling author of "Perhaps I've Said Too Much" and "Romantic as Hell."
Hilariously frank and hysterically wince-inducing, "The Vasectomy Diaries" is one man's true account of undergoing the harrowing procedure known as "the vasectomy." Rodney takes you along on his journey for sterilization, starting with the moment he makes the life-changing decision, to the snip itself, and all the way to the final reveal on whether or not the damn thing took.
Follow his progress in this day-by-day journal as he discusses and describes in full comedic (and graphic) detail such things as:
- The decision to empty the pistol chamber and shoot blanks
- The vasectomy consultation, and why it sucks
- What a vasectomy is, wonderfully described using cars and factories and hair dryers
- Manscaping for beginners, and the perils of putting a sharp razor on bumpy bits and pieces
- The procedure itself, and why it sucks
- How frozen peas can replace a dog as man's best friend
- Some Not-Safe-for-Work reading on post-vasectomy "chores"
<br style="color: #333333; font-family: Arial,